At AgroBiome, we believe in providing an innovative, safe, and effective antibacterial and antimicrobial product. Therefore, we are official distributors of EnviroNize® products – formulated branded disinfectant products, free of any chemicals and made with all-natural ingredients of water and sodium chloride (table salt), earth’s natural ingredient.
EnviroNize® is a leader in the development of veterinary disinfectant products, along with the manufacturing and distribution of a variety of hygiene products. EnviroNize® Anolyte attacks various microbial organisms, including bacteria, viruses, germs, and microbial spores. This process is chemically selective, with no toxic or mutagenic side effects.
Why Choose EnviroNize® Anolyte – Animal Care?
- Reduces the use of antibiotics
- Replaces the use of chemicals with a natural environmental alternative
- Provides a safe application used in the prevention of disease and/or the treatment of sick animals
- Offers a concentrated electro-chemically activated solution rich in oxygen, in which pathogens such as bacteria and viruses cannot survive
- Controls airborne pathogens passed by air movement
- Reduces medical costs through eliminating or reducing bacteria which have been associated with these costs
- Provides a healthier environment, which could have a positive effect on milk output
- Reduces animal health risk from being exposed to harmful bacteria, which leads to a healthier animal, thus reducing the mortality rate commonly associated with these pathogens.
EnviroNize® Anolyte – Animal Care veterinary disinfectant has been specifically formulated to replace harsh and hazardous cleaning products, commonly used in the professional and domestic environment.
We pride ourselves that we comply with the ever-increasing number of regulations and directives before they become compulsory, placing our customers in safe hands. Get in touch with our team to place an order or discuss your specific needs. We will suggest the best products and the right method of using them depending on your veterinary facility.