Where Technology and Science come together to create the Most Advanced disinfectant and sanitizing solution!
Replace toxic chemicals with green alternatives. Our complete line of market-specific Health Canada DIN Registered Disinfectants and Sanitizers used in healthcare, food safety, water treatment, and general sanitation. Made in Canada certified Pro-Cert & USDA Organic.
A proven, safe & effective alternative to
Chemical Cleaners & Disinfectants!
Electrolyzed Water technology combines low levels of electricity, common salt, and ordinary tap water through a process known as electrolysis ~ the same basic process used to create bleach. Light saline water passes through a patented electrolytic cell creating two novel technical solutions ANOLYTE a sanitizer/disinfectant and CATHOLYTE a cleaner/degreaser.
EnviroNize® Anolyte is also known as:
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is the most effective disinfectant in the chlorine family available in a dilute solution.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is 80 to 120 times more efficacious than sodium hypochlorite (BLEACH), aka OCl. This is because HOCL has no charge and has a relatively low molecular weight. It is better able than the other chlorine-based disinfectants to penetrate the cell walls.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) at pH NEUTRAL is non-hazardous, non-WHMIS regulated, zero residues and is not harmful to plant, animals, marine or humans.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is a high ORP solution (ORP above +900mV when fresh)
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is a solution formed from naturally occurring elements.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) attacks an array of microbial organisms, including bacteria, viruses, and germs. This process is chemically selective, with no toxic or mutagenic side effects for higher forms of life.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is a powerful solution that is both biodegradable and non-accumulative. The key active ingredient, hypochlorous acid, is a naturally occurring molecule synthesized from an electrolyzed solution of salt and water.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is a concentrated electro-chemically activated solution rich in oxygen, in which pathogens such as bacteria and viruses cannot survive.
Did you Know?
Maximum disinfecting efficacy is achieved at pH 4-5 because essentially all the chlorine is present as Hypochlorous acid (HOCL), two orders of magnitude that is more effective than BLEACH (OCl). Below pH 4, increasing amounts of Cl2 are present, which will evolve from the solution and be lost to the system at atmospheric pressure. Chlorine gas is also quite toxic, so pH below four should be avoided.
On Balance, for safety and efficacy, a pH of 5-7 works best!
What is pH?
pH is a scale measuring the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. The scientific definition is ‘the negative logarithm of the Hydrogen ion concentration.’ The pH scale is a measurement of the concentration of acid or base a substance contains and is calculated by determining the concentration of hydrogen ions (H+).
High hydrogen ion amounts indicate high acid concentration; low hydrogen ion amounts indicate a basic or alkaline concentration. The pH scale runs from 0 to 14, with 0 being the most acidic, seven neutral, and 14 being the most alkaline or basic. It is a logarithmic scale, based on powers of 10 so that one pH unit changes equals of 10-fold change in H+ ion concentration! A pH of 6 is ten times more acidic than a pH of 7.
Explore Our Products
We search for viable biological answers that lead to healthier lives.
EnviroNize Non-Alcohol Natural Cleansing Wash Solution, with its known antimicrobial disinfectant active ingredients of Hypochlorous Acid, effectively kills 99 percent of common germs on the skin without using alcohol. Soothe and nourish your skin while you rid your hands of germs and bacteria. Packaged in various sizes to meet your needs.
Multi-Use Sanitizer 200 EnviroNize Anolyte. An Approved no-rinse sanitizer for hard non-porous food and non-food contact surfaces in all hospitality, food preparation, institutional, Clean-in-Place (CIP) sanitizing and food production environments, Including lounges, banquet rooms, patios and other hard non-porous food and non-food contact surfaces. Packaged in various sizes to meet your needs.
ULV Dry Mist Fog Sanitizer
APPROVED NO-RINSE ULV | DRY MIST FOG SANITIZER for hard non-porous food and non-food contact surfaces in all hospitality, food preparation, institutional, food production environments. Including other hard non-porous food and non-food contact surfaces found in hospitals, dental offices, medical offices, greenhouses, air travel, restaurants, lodging, retirement homes, transit vehicles, home care and all other areas where there is an application to sanitize.
Veterinary 500 EnviroNize Anolyte. A Disinfectant for hard, non-porous surfaces in animal and pet environments including equipment, utensils and instruments in veterinary practices, kennels, stables, barns, batteries, aviaries etc. Packaged in various sizes to meet your needs.
DIN Registered Disinfectant 2410605
Horticulture 500 EnviroNize Anolyte. A Disinfectant for hard non-porous surfaces in horticultural environments to include tools, carts, tables, benches, wheel barrels, coolers, packing lines, plug trays, totes, pots, shelves, pallets, trucks, punt carts, lift trucks, floors, entrance doors, outerwear, drip strakes, knives, clippers, garbage bins, cash registers and counters, crates, plastic mats, storage areas, and a host of other hard non-porous surfaces. Packaged in various sizes to meet your needs.
Multi-Use 500 EnviroNize Anolyte. A Disinfectant for hard non-porous surfaces in institutional and janitorial applications including fitness, gyms, golf carts, transit vehicles, kitchens, bathrooms, tables, furniture, floors, pool decks, concrete, tile, and a host of other non-porous surfaces. Packaged in various sizes to meet your needs. DIN Registered Disinfectant 2410605